City of Seagraves Water Department
604 9th Street
Seagraves, TX 79359
Office Number: 806-387-2013
After Hours Emergency Number: 806-215-2681
Renee Goodger, Public Works Director
EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2010
A WATER METER DEPOSIT IS $100.00 AND RECONNECT FEES ARE $75.00
THE CITY R.O. WATER DISPENSING STATION WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AFTER JUNE 15, 2015. THE BUILDING WILL BE DEMOLISHED TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM AND BUILDINGS. – – Apologies for the inconvenience.
SEAGRAVES CITIZENS PLEASE TAKE ACTION TO CONTROL MOSQUITO POPULATION
- Mow tall weeds and grass as short as possible.
- Empty water from all outdoor containers, such as tires, pots, pools, any container that can hold water (Mosquito breeding grounds).
- Wear long sleeves and pants while outside.
- Limit outside activities: Don’t go out in the mornings before 10am and evenings after 8pm when mosquitos are most active.
- Use mosquito repellants with small quantities of Deet (Read labels before using on young children and infants).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION